NEW from Hobie for 2019!
Now celebrating their 50th anniversary, Hobie Cat wanted to make this year's product release extra special. And boy oh boy, they did not disappoint. Introducing the 2019 Hobie Kayak lineup......
Hobie Compass goes Camo!
At $2,299, the Camo Compass looks phenomenal, and includes the non-ARC MD180 Drive with Turbo Fins as standard equipment.
2019 Additional Compass Updates:
- In addition to the all-new Camo, Hobie now offers the Compass in Papaya Orange for a 4th color option.
- Accessory Mount added to accept the Sail Kit, the all-new Bimini ($179), and a host of other accessories.
- Side Handles for easy lifting and loading.
- Footbrace-ready, with inserts in the hull to facilitate installation; a great add to this excellent paddling kayak.
2019 Hobie Mirage Pro Angler™ Series:
Introducing the new patent-pending Hobie Guardian; a retractable fishfinder ready system. Easily protect your larger transducers with this game changing technology.
Hobie Mirage Compass Duo:
Replacing the Outfitter for 2019 is the new Compass Duo. A perfect family boat: STABLE, fun, and surprisingly fast! With a value price of $2,999, the Compass Duo comes in at 13ft 6in long, 35" wide and a fitted weight of 92lbs. Available in Slate, Seagrass and Papaya Orange.
The Outback Gets A Major Redesign!
The next-gen 2019 Outback takes what was already an incomparable platform and goes on to redefine 'premium kayak'. With a price tag of $2,799 standard or $2,949 camo, the 2019 Outback is so much more than just a product update!
Key features include...
- New hull design for improved stability, better tracking and glide path with the added keel, and a much quieter ride.
- Hobie Guardian included.
- CTW Vantage Seat, exclusive to the Outback, adds 1.5" width to the seat bottom for extra comfort, and to accommodate larger individuals.
- Dual Steering, similar to the Pro Angler system, for the ability to steer with either hand.
- Improved Storage: Rectangular Hatch with Storage Bin, oriented vertically for easier access, sporting a rubber mesh pocket and bottle opener; larger Bow Hatch with optional liner; 2 Molded-in Trays; 4 Molded-in Rod Holders.
- Accessory Mounting Options: H-Track Deluxe accepts most H-Rail Accessories and all track-mounted options; Integrated Retraction System provides instant access to tools.
- EVA Padding for a softer standing area, and noise absorption for stealthier fishing.
- Detachable Loader System makes cartopping a cinch.
- Kick-up Rudder: a larger rudder provides incredible maneuverability and kicks up when it encounters an obstacle. The rudder stows under the hull similar to the Pro Angler Rudder.
- Cart Keeper. An ingenious bungie system holds the cart on the stern, behind the rear cargo hatch. No need to run the cart back to the car for safekeeping or decide between taking the cart or the H-crate along: room for both!
- Power Pole Ready: Inserts are molded in for easy installation.
How To Order:
Call or visit Massey's in New Orleans or Covington to learn more about how you can acquire a 2019 Hobie kayak! First shipment is due to arrive in September 2018.